About Howard A. Lim
Howard Lim is the President of HOW Creative based in Los Angeles. He has been building business and brands for three decades. Mr. Lim has shepherded the brands of emerging, leading and Fortune 100 companies such as Apple, Disney, DreamWorks, Honda, Xerox, Namco, HBO, Mattel, Oracle adding billions of dollars to clients’ profits, brand value and equity.
These rich and diverse experiences have allowed him to develop and refine a complete branding process—from an innovative branding strategy to execution to managing the brand. This process has crafted compelling brands that were welcomed into big-box retail spaces such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, Toys “R” Us, Costco, Walgreens, Target, among others.
He is a frequent speaker, judge and panelist at invention, product and business conferences, and through his seminars and workshops, has taught more than 75,000 entrepreneurs how to build differentiated brands that connect with customers intellectually and emotionally, proving that an Authentic Brands® accelerates growth, customers, profit and value for every company, large or small.
The Fortune 500 Branding Expert – “From Brand Vision to Profit”
Howard A. Lim uniquely crafts and positions companies to stand apart from their competition by designing authentic business models and brand identities to accelerate goals, sales, profits, value, equity, culture and partners. He co-creates with all size businesses, from Fortune 100 to entrepreneurs.
Mr. Lim is an excellent fit for: Keynotes, Breakouts, Workshops, Seminars, Panel Guest, Training, Retreats, Webinars, and even Judging.
Your audience will learn how to
- Develop and build an Authentic Business and Brand™
- Save millions of dollars in business by avoiding branding mistakes
- Shape their brand image to become an industry leader
- Integrate all their media to speak powerfully behind their brand personality
- Build profits, value & equity quickly—in years or even months, not decades
- Define true targeted customers and segments
- Invent new ideas and categories
Mr. Lim doesn’t talk about branding strategy as an abstract concept. He illustrates how to professionally brand. He presents actual before-and-after case studies that have influenced billions of dollars in revenue, value and brand equity for his clients.
- In designing a new brand identity for WSS, the first four stores remodeled in the pilot run saw their sales increase by 100% in 7 months
- Rebranding of the Los Angeles Marathon drew a record-breaking turnout of 23,000 participants
- His StarPower rebranding campaign for DreamWorks increased conference attendance by 25%—something that had never previously been achieved
Over the last 28 years, Howard A. Lim has led his branding firm, HOW Creative, into working with some extraordinary clients whose brands have left a distinctive mark on the world— Xerox, Apple, ABC Networks, Mattel, Fox, Honda and Fujitsu—just to name a few. These rich and diverse experiences have allowed him to develop and refine a complete branding process—from an innovative branding strategy to execution to managing the brand. This process has crafted compelling brands that were welcomed into big-box retail spaces such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, Toys “R” Us, Costco, Walgreens, Target, among others.
All Presentations and Appearances Are Customized.